You need Bitcoin (BTC) to deposit funds into binance, so if you haven’t got that yet it’s worth reading one of our other posts and seeing if you’re able to buy yourself some bitcoin.
How to deposit funds to Binance
- Navigate to Binance.com and log in.
- Move your mouse over Funds and then click on Deposits.
- Click on the Select Deposits Coin and type in If you want to deposit using a different cryptocurrency, simply enter its code. For example, if you wanted to deposit with Ethereum, you would enter ETH. Need to know the short names for crypto coins? Check out our crypto wiki here.
- You will now be shown your unique deposit address.
Top Tip: Each cryptocurrency has a different deposit address! Example, if you try to send Ethereum (ETH) to your Bitcoin (BTC) address, you could risk losing your Ethereum!
- You now need to copy the deposit address. The easiest way to do this is to click on Copy Address.
- Now you need to go to your cryptocurrency wallet and transfer the number of Bitcoins you want to send to your Binance account.
- Once you send the coins you want, your Binance account should receive them within 10 minutes. To check that they have arrived, move your mouse over Funds and click on Balances.
- Once your deposit has been confirmed by Binance, your Total and Available balances will be updated.
- Congratulations, you should now have funds in your Binance account!
Need help? Let us know.